Kent Piano Movers remains fully operational during any lockdown
As professional tradespeople we continue to do the best work and to support you when you require assistance.
We closely follow the new national restrictions of the UK Government to help limit the spread of coronavirus and keep you and your family safe.
Under the provision of the Health & Safety at Work Act (1974), both the employer Kent Piano Movers Ltd and our employees understand our obligations, so far as is reasonably practical, to fulfil the statutory duties that are required of us.
Furthermore, with the on-going coronavirus pandemic, we recognise an additional duty of care for everyone.
Our work intentions
- Maintain compliance to the requirements of the Health & Safety at Work Act and associated Regulations whilst taking into account biological hazards.
- Continue to provide safe and healthy working conditions to all our employees, subcontractors, clients, and visitors whilst making workplace amendments as needed to protect everyone from the virus.
- Provide sufficient resources to monitor and support the continuing effectiveness of our occupational health, safety and welfare management system which includes COVID secure measures.
- Provide sufficient information, instruction, training, and supervision to ensure on-going compliance to COVID management and that all persons are aware of the dangers of COVID-19 and how to protect themselves.
- That this H&S policy and associated management system is continually monitored, reviewed, and communicated to ensure COVID systems remain effective and are known by everyone.
- To enhance welfare arrangements to ensure good hygiene levels are maintained at all times.
- Arrangements are in place for the safe use and maintenance of all plant / machinery and equipment / substances that is used by our employees.
- Provide the means for continued consultation with all members of staff on any occupational health, safety, and welfare related matters.
- Ensure an effective reporting system is in place for reporting incidents and rectifying in a timely manner whilst operating an open-door policy to allow persons to speak up.
- Implement emergencies arrangements so that everyone understands what to do in the event of a major incident including potential or confirmed cases of COVID-19.
We remain fully operational
Kent Piano Movers are professionals that will remain fully operational during the any lockdown. We’re keeping a close eye on the latest updates issued by the UK Government, and we’re adjusting our service delivery as needed to keep you and your family safe.
Removalists are key workers, so we remain on the front line, doing our best work, permitted to enter the premises of your business to provide services while wearing protective gear. You can easily book the services you need online, with us. Leave precise instructions for your requirements. When our professionals visit your workplace, simply provide them with access to the area where the work will take place and they will take care of the rest.